Terms & Conditions
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our affiliate program, or begin marketing our program and products. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legal speak to ensure our affiliate members can clearly understand and follow these guidelines. Each affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel on Purpose Training, our website; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel on Purpose Formula properties located at www.yoursacredgifts.com (iv) “your website” refers to any websites you will link to our website; (v) “program” refers to the Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel On Purpose Formula Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review and notify you of acceptance or rejection within 5 business days. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Include all of the websites you use to help us make the decision.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Feel On Purpose Training Affiliate Program, links and graphics to be used will be made available through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- You may not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
These terms have been Trademarked and must be identified as such on any correspondence or material you use.
Discover Your Sacred GiftsTM
Feel On Purpose FormulaTM
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- Email must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel On Purpose Training
Any web content or design elements (graphics, banners, etc.) created for Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel On Purpose Training brand or products by an affiliate partner that are not specifically provided or previously published by Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel On Purpose Training must be approved in advance of being published.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE ALLOWED to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on the Discover Your Sacred Gifts or Feel On Purpose Training company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales
Our Affiliate compensation plan pays 15% for sales made through your Affiliate link. We pay our Affiliates through PayPal once a month, usually around the 15th of the month. To allow for possible refund requests or reversals, there is a 15 day hold from purchase date to payout of compensation earned. Please include your PayPal email address in the Affiliate Sign-up Form.
To register as an Affiliate please fill out the Affiliate Application above.